Dinosaur Jr @ The Borderline 12th December

Tickets just gone on sale. £12 or so.

Where from?

Fuck me that’ll be loud in there.

On at midnight, so be wary if travel is difficult

It says doors at 8, where did you see midnight?

Dinosaur Jr playing at midnight. Night bus it is then. Also gonna take Weds am off work.

Usual, got mine from Alt tickets.

Thanks got them, seemed weirdly ungooglable

Been hovering over tickets, but given that it’s already my football team Christmas curry that night, plus the work office party the following night, and then Gogol Bordello on the Thursday night (plus I need to keep it together for my daughter playing Mary in the school nativity that day), I suspect that a 2am finish on the Tuesday might do me in for the rest of the week :-1:

Have fun anyone going. It should be an absolute blast :+1:

Oooft would be so up for this if I didn’t have tickets to the Roundhouse the next day. Lucky as I don’t think my body could handle a 2am curfew on a worknight.

Oh I see the 2am thing now, what is the reason for an 8-2 gig with three bands, seems bizarre

First time posting on the new forum for me… Cheers for posting this. Really didn’t fancy the Roundhouse, but this will be fantastic.

Do you mind sharing the Alt Tickets link? I can’t find it… Thanks!

The gig was listed as Peace On Earth but seems to be all sold out now :frowning:

Thanks!

I bought my ticket before checking the stage times! Not sure if the tickets are transferable but I won’t be going now, work would be a killer the following day. Email me.

Hi Steaddn, if the ticket(s) are still going I would happily take off your hands. Can you send me a message please?

I’m going to this, but like everyone else I didn’t notice the stage times. I’ve got to be at work at 6:30…in Cambridge.

If you decide that you can’t do it, can I have first dibs on your ticket? :pray: