DIS BEST SIMPSONS EPISODE: POLL & DISCUSSION

Happy Holidays folks! I floated this idea in The Simpsons thread and people seemed to be into it, as AFAIK we haven’t done this since the old boards SO HERE WE GO!

Rules are simple, DM me with your top ten episodes, 10pts for first, 9pts for second etc. All the way down to 1pt for tenth!

You have a week to vote, will call it Sunday 2nd in the evening sometime (will warn) with results thread on the 3rd* (subject to change depending on life admin but this currently seems like the best option).

In this thread, feel free to publicise your choices if you wish, or use it to consider your options, or just posts quotes, memes and screen grabs.

Have fun everyone!

7 Likes

1 Like

Maybe, if only to weight it with ones you guys dismiss from S2 :grinning:

There’s some good stuff in S2! Just… Not the best :wink:

2 Likes

I know Frank Grimes or Monorail will probably win. My personal favourite is Marge Goes to Jail. Barely 10 seconds without a joke, 99% of them absolutely killer.

5 Likes

Hate that episode tbh

3 Likes

It’s probably the most meta but there’s some killer lines in there. Living above a bowling alley, and beneath another bowling alley. Bart owning a warehouse is a pretty fun side plot too.

5 Likes

Too whacky for me. Plus Homer being a full-blown psychopath.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Last Exit to Springfield

9 Likes

Not if I have anything to do with it

That’s the point! It unfortunately does make it the “last episode of canon/golden era” as a result though, unfortunately

1 Like

PLAN DENTAL

LISA NECESITA FRENOS

9 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes

Sideshow Bob - Rakes

3 Likes

10 Likes

Homer Badman or You Only Move Twice I reckon. Maybe the prohibition one is in with a shout when I sit down and do this properly.

6 Likes

Oh then there’s Simpson & Delilah too. This is gonna be tough.

1 Like

Scab!

1 Like