Euro 2020 - match day 3 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇭🇷/🇦🇹🇲🇰/🇱🇺🇺🇦

Should have been in Bucharest along with two of the cheekiest boys of dis, @Mert and @BobRickerton, upping the North Macedonians today.

• Eng-er-lund
  • Cro-ay-shuh
  • Draw

0 voters

• Austria
  • North Macedonia
  • Draw

0 voters

• Hoogy
  • Shevchenko
  • Draw

0 voters

I haven’t tagged this as SSP following yesterday’s events, but if anyone understandably feels like SSP/CWs in the title are warranted then feel free to change it. Hope everyone is OK after the distressing scenes.

6 Likes

We’re going to have a barbecue, wire the telly up outside and have some friends over to watch the lovely lions

BBQ and paddling pool out. Looking forward to a nice Sunday inevitably ruined by booing England fans and a dodgy back 5

BBQ planned, looking forward to upping the Croats.

4 Likes

Get your croat, you’ve scored

3 Likes

892374 (1)

4 Likes

I hope everyone is doing ok after yesterday x

10 Likes

England match and then round to the in laws for a BBQ and to maybe have an awkward conversation about the booing

2 Likes

My bloody internet is down and the tv comes through the internet.

Luckily though I’m with Vodafone and they are really really good so they’ll definitely fix it in time!!!

1 Like

going round my pals house to watch ingerlund, then back home to cheer on the motherland :ukraine:

1 Like

Ngl, I do secretly enjoy the few occasions when the Irish appear to be at it

Of all the flags to mix up!

20 Likes

Pre season training followed by some ATDs coming down to watch the game followed by celebratory/commiseration beach beers

It’s fucking coming home

1 Like

Looking forward to the Netherlands tonight more than England.

1 Like

Ukraine should beat Holland by three or four really.

Can’t see England holding a candle to Croatia.

1 Like

In my mind Darijo Srna and Ivica Olic will always play for Croatia.

1 Like

Few phrases fill me with more immediate dread than ‘Unofficial England World Cup song’

7 Likes

The Independent reckons these will be the starting XIs

Reckon Southgate should be going for youth, fitness & form against a slightly aging Croatia side tbh

I definitely wouldn’t be playing Sterling, Rashford wouöd be much better given Shaw at LB … though Rashford probably needs more of a break than anyone

I guess it’s not a bad XI, Tyrone Mings aside.

Shaw Rice Phillips

(Shaun Wright Phillips)

5 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion that we should play Rice, with Grealish and Mount as #8s either side.
That would be a confident line up.

And then two pacey wide men

2 Likes