Film Club #14: RANGO! (Monday 8pm)

Hello and welcome to another animation-fuelled film club!

FILM CLUB RULES:

• Have a look around Netflix for any DreamWorks titles. You may nominate one or two titles that you want to watch with the film club.
  • The nomination deadline is on Sunday at 8pm. We will then put it to the vote.
  • Vote remains open until Monday 6pm, and then at 8pm we watch whichever film has won.
  • You will get the option to sign up for the DM live chat while we watch the film, which is highly recommended. A sign-up poll will be posted at the same time as the film poll.
  • Anyone can join!

Have fun and bring on the nominations.

There

1 Like

Where?

Over there

1 Like

It’s coming up for me

Also I nominate shrek 3

Yeah sorry for the confusion, I had initially made this a Pixar film club but Pixar isn’t on there.

Ahhh I was wondering how Disney sequestered DreamWorks too😂 one day they probably will, but I’ll still be there for Disney’s shrek

2 Likes

I don’t think the first (or even second) Shrek is on there, at least I couldn’t see it.

Disney don’t own Dreamworks Animation, so you might have a while longer! All their stuff will probably get sucked onto Now TV sooner or later though, both Dreamworks Animation and Sky are ultimately owned by the same company.

1 Like

They’re all on Disney+ now. Don’t know how many film club people have that, and/or if people don’t have it if they’d want to use up the free trial on this.

(well, for a future possible film club)

Yeah Pixar is on there, Dreamworks is on Netflix. Which is why I changed it so we’re doing Dreamworks instead :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Can I nominate How to Train Your Dragon. Think it is the biggest of those ones I haven’t seen.

2 Likes

Oooh, any of them but I nominate Rango.

2 Likes

I nominate Megamind

3 Likes

How to Train Your Dragon was v disappointing after all the hype. There’s only 1 female character and it was boring despite the cute dragon.

Thursday!

2 Likes

Euww. No kink shaming but euww.

2 Likes

Will you be joining us for film club, gnome?

is tintin a dreamworks film? it came up on that list

kinda slim pickings