Football: FA Cup Final, Transfer Garbage etc etc

Wait I forgot about De Bruyne (!)

A manchester united fan worrying about the prospect of a boring final!

I think it will be quite entertaining but lack tension because everyone knows it’s going to end 3-1 to chelsea

1 Like

No love for either team. Hope Arsenal win though. I’d love Arsene to have his team win the final and then do a farewell speech where he calls out the bitching fans, Kroenke and the board and players who’ve been taking the piss. “Arsene out bitches” and a mic drop.

We’re in for everyone, friend. No point getting worked up about it when players linked to us go elsewhere or else you’d be worked up about every transfer that has ever happened. No point about getting worked up about other team’s transfers full stop tbh. Confident Mourinho has identified what he wants and that we’ll address those areas innit.

1 Like

Yeah really think the bale-neymar-griezmann front three will get some goals. And ramos & Alves should help the defence

2 Likes

actually making a very long range signal to the glazers in the stand referring to the number of marquee signings he expects in the summer.

1 Like

glad to see all in figures being used

Stephen Ireland got a contract extension which is nice

Aye after the final Mourinho was asked about transfers.
Mourinho: “Ed Woodward has my list, what I want, what I would like for more than two months.”
Ed Woodward: “Oh bollocks where did I put that fucking thing. He wanted some called James something right…”

2 Likes

12 pack of free range eggs (waitrose)

2 Likes

@marckee *

Benson and Hedges :grinning:

1 Like

he is not one for the google.

Just been looking at who is in the CL so far. Anyone know why Lichtenstein are the only country to not get a CL place?

1 Like

Worked it out nm

Don’t get me started on Lichtenstein. Guardian have put them in their crossword about 3 times in the last year and I can never remember how to spell the fuckers.

1 Like

Zabaleta confirmed to West Ham. Can one of the Man City contingent on here reassure me that West Ham have signed a solid and realiable footballer and a very nice man? I believe that to be the case.

The new Arbeloa

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Now why do you have to go and say something like that