Fuck Off Wycombe: October Football Thread

Gareth Ainsworth’s 10 year anniversary as Wycombe manager apparently. Hope we fucking ruin it for him.

Anyway

• Arsenal
  • Spurs
  • Draw

0 voters

• Liverpool
  • Brighton
  • Draw

0 voters

• Fulham
  • Newcastle
  • Draw

0 voters

• Southampton
  • Everton
  • Draw

0 voters

• Palace
  • Chelsea
  • Draw

0 voters

• Bournemouth
  • Brentford
  • Draw

0 voters

• West Ham
  • Wolves
  • Draw

0 voters

• City
  • United
  • Draw

0 voters

• Leeds
  • Villa
  • Draw

0 voters

• Leicester
  • Forest
  • Draw

0 voters

• Argyle
  • Wycombe
  • Draw

0 voters

In my hungover state, staring at the Bournemouth Brentford poll wondering why a random League 1 fixture has been stuck in there.

8 Likes

Absolutely nothing worth watching and I want the Nations League back, except Clitheroe can reach the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup for the first time ever if they beat AFC Bury today.

FUCK OFF WYCOMBE, YOU TWATS

6 Likes

8 Likes

I’ll watch Harrogate-Bradford in a bit

1 Like

And calling it “High” Wycombe. Doping in plain sight

1 Like

FUCK OFF WYCOMBE, FUCK OFF WYCOMBE, FUCK OFF WYCOMBE

1 Like

Probably the best chance we’ve had of beating Chelsea for a long time now. Therefore we are likely to lose 0-4.

If Rashford is fit I could see us fluking and shithousing ourselves to a 1-0 win again. Could also see a 5-0 thrashing with Haaland getting all five.

Wycombe could be worse, tbf: it could be Swindon

Arsenal and Tottenham are footballing enemies

9 Likes

Saw Wycombe play at the Madejski Stadium once about 21, 22 years ago. They lost.

The only time I ever played any Football Manager games (05 and 06 I believe), I played as Wycombe because they were league 2 and wanted to see if I could get them to the PL. Managed to get sacked before Christmas both times I played. Never played any FM games again after that.

1 Like

I want to express 2 things: my joy that this thread title will last thru all October and also how much Wycombe can absolutely fuck off.

4 Likes

literally a League Two fixture 13 years ago tbf

Brentford had better win 15-0, been a right faff getting to Bournemouth with all the train strikes. need another Chris Mepham “masterclass” like in the playoff semi a couple of seasons ago

images (2)

1 Like

Kulusevski will be a big miss for us today, we’re not quite as joined up and decisive when he’s not playing.

Not hugely confident, and obviously the home side always wins in the NLD but please for the greater good, we need to not lose today

1 Like

Football!

5 Likes

You’d think they’d have settled their differences like adults by now but no. They just drag the whole tawdry business on and on.

1 Like

Not sure how Jenas keeps getting so much work.

1 Like