FINALLY back tonight. Time for it to finally come out from under the shadow of Bake-Off and Masterchef. NHS should be a much better brief than Wimbledon and ‘summer’ last year.
Favourite chef judge? Richard Corrigan and Angela Hartnett.
Favourite judge? Oliver.
Hate this programme, so I will not be watching, or contributing to this thread I’m afraid. All the best lastdino
The only programme that rivals University Challenge for the baffling number of heats / rounds everyone seems to go through to actually win.
If they can’t stand the heats, they should get out of the kitchen
Spot on. Love Corrigan’s overly dramatic pauses after “BUT” when giving judgement
It’s better than that thing with all the pudding chefs and those two hateful judges.
Christ that was bad. Apart from that team of Belgians (?) who were like a lovely family
I appreciate your candour, it reminds me of Marcus Wareing
My partner loves this Brexit festival so I will be forced to watch it for the next seven months, ugh
“ooh look I’ve made mackerel three ways in the shape of the D-Day landings in memory of my grandad” yeah nice one, completely normal and appropriate thing to do Simon
and Celebrity Masterchef is back next Thursday, although they really seem to be scraping the barrel this year.
• Stella Parton -Singer
• Keith Allen -Actor
• Spencer Matthews – Former Made in Chelsea star
• Monty Panesar – English cricketer
• Chizzy Akudolu – Holby City star
• Lisa Maxwell – The Bill actor
• Carol Decker – 1980s pop star
• John Partridge – Eastenders actor
• Michelle Ackerley – TV presenter
• Jay Blades – Social entrepreneur and designer
• Zoe Lyons – Comedian
• Martin Bayfield – Former rugby union star
• Stefanie Reid – World Champion Paralympian
• Josh Cuthbert – Former Union J singer
• Clara Amfo – BBC Radio 1 presenter
• Jean Johansson – Presenter
• Anita Harris – Singer who rose to fame with the Cliff Adams Singers
• Frankie Bridge – Former singer with The Saturdays
• Gemma Collins – The Only Way Is Essex star
• AJ Pritchard – Strictly professional dancer
Thank you for your contribution colin, but this thread is for the Great British Menu 2018
I know. I was correcting you where you said that GBM will be coming out from the shadow of Masterchef.
Bake Off will probably start up again next week too.
Favourite judge has to be Andi Oliver due to her having been in Rip Rig + Panic.
He’s much better on MasterChef and you know it
shame miquita doesn’t seem to get work anymore isn’t it, she was good
Yeah, he’s no Michel Roux Jr, I agree
Christ didn’t expect a menu repeat in the very first episode.