📺 How Good Was it Really?: Kids Sci-Fi (Demon Headmaster, Animorphs, Alex Mack etc.) 📺

He’s in a Midsomer Murders that fella.

Saving Goosebumps for a horror thing but YES I LOVED MY PARENTS ARE ALIENS

0 voters

Just reading a ‘where are they now’ article on My Parents are Aliens, turns out the main lad has done a proper Robyn of Arryn / Neville Longbottom:

3 Likes

I’m only voting for the ones I watched, but you’d better believe I gave them 5.

…that is except Alex Mack, which oddly, in a spate of mackerel related content, I tried unsuccessfully to remember last night, so I docked a point for that.

Used to see him down the pub every so often. He really didn’t like people mentioning the show - even if it was positive, I must add.

1 Like

Does not bode well for Doctor Who in this format!.

1 Like

the demon headmaster was scary af but also the first time i recall rooting for a bad guy when i wasn’t supposed to, because the kids were pukes

1 Like

I was the perfect age for The Demon Headmaster when it was first on, and it scared the crap out of me.

I rooted for the kids because they were legends

Except the Head Boy and Girl who were creepy little cunts

4 Likes

i rooted for the main girl come to think of it, in hindsight i wish she had teamed up with the DH to bring order and discipline to the real threat - britpop britain

will PM sorry @AQOS

1 Like

I have very fond memories of the secret show.

3 Likes

What was that one where they all lived in a house and it was weird?

Not sure if it was sci-fi

round the twist? you mean in the light house?

harriet hyde and julia jekyl?

1 Like

nope but Round The Twist was great.

English people and the kid had worms

4 Likes

as in kept worms

1 Like

lots of these shows are somewhere between sci-fi and fantasy - round the twist, goosebumps, are you afraid of the dark, julia jekyl, etc etc

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wild_House ???

1 Like

i don’t remember this at all, how weird

wow that is it. Just remember it being kinda surreal and making no sense to me as a child

1 Like

AQVILA (me neither)

0 voters