NEW RELEASES 30/11/18

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Glad you’re enjoying it man - taking the edge off mind-numbing admin is a noble cause and I’m pleased to have helped :+1:

2 Likes

new Frog album

what’s this new dan deacon then? First I’ve heard of it

2 Likes

:open_mouth: apologies, Daughter updated to Daughters on my phone! You’d have been in for quite a surprise! Although based on Daughters album from this year I would have loved a solo release from him too!

2 Likes

Gave a passive listen of the 1975 record. Does feel like theyre going to be the next defacto headliner of festivals for years to come at this rate.

Soundtrack to this - https://www.timetrialfilm.com/

2 Likes

that’s alright I can forgive you :heart:

1 Like

I can’t be alone in just being completely baffled by the love for The 1975 can I??

I want to go in to the 1975 thread to demand some kind of explanation but don’t want to piss on everyone’s chips. Feels like some big joke I’m not in on.

15 Likes

I would have totally missed this album!

1 Like

You are not alone.
I’m baffled as well.

3 Likes

and from first couple of tracks it seems like it’s prettttty nice
love deaks

1 Like

Genuinely worried that this is going to be a ‘Primary Colours’ situation and after listening to this new 1975 record I’ll have to admit that it’s brilliant and I’m converted.

5 Likes

Totally forgot that the release of Bowie’s Glastonbury 2000 set came out today.
Easily one of the greatest gigs I’ve ever seen. And I was broken, broken man at this stage of the weekend.

5 Likes

I thought the playing order on the Big Joanie record was weird. Turned out I had it on shuffle by mistake.

1 Like

Some top moments on this! Horns and Drums echoes parts of USA III: Rail; just not quite as sweeping nor as epic though! Worth a listen.

I’ve read good things about Ex:Re. I might give it a cursory listen then hold out for the physical release.

I also spotted a compilation of late 60s / Early 70s Baroque pop in the Resident list which sounds interesting, so I might get that: product not found! - resident

1 Like

New one from Strike the Colours (Jenny Reeve, ex-Eva, also of Reindeer Section/general Scottish-ness) finally released today.

Thought I had a vague memory that a new album was in the pipeline ages ago… turns out this was tracked in 2011!

Meek Hill is the best hip hop out today. Earl I’m not feeling

That’s a shame.

Along the veins of @colossalhorse going to plug my ambient listening vibes of the day. New Cortini and English album.

3 Likes