NFL Week 17- Division Titles At Stake

Happy New Year NFL fans! Week 17 is now upon us with some interesting matchups/storylines. Can Jax stay in the division lead with a win over the hapless Texans? Does anyone really want to win the NFC South? Tampa vs Carolina will let us know. The New York Football Giants can clinch a playoff spot with a win over Indy (what could possibly go wrong?). Derek Carr packing his bags in Vegas, so its Jarrett Stidham time. Good game Monday night with Buffalo @ Cincy.

Away we go.

1 Like

If the Panthers do the Bucs it will be the funniest result of this, or any, season

1 Like

Fields man, what a player

5 carries for 105 yards in the 1st quarter, not too shabby. May want to surround him with some additional weapons next year so his talent can turn into some wins.

1 Like

Think defense is even more important. We’re scoring enough points to win games but the D is awful.

Imagine we’ll try to trade down from number 2 to pick up a wr and defender in the first round, should be enough qb Needy teams to trade with

1 Like

Eagles ran 3 plays in the 1st quarter.

1 Like

Saw Sanders on 0 fantasy points and assumed he was injured or being rested

Ahh I see Carson Wentz getting another crack at it in Washington. 2-6, 13 yards, 2 ints hee hee hee.

1 Like

Carson Wentz is ending his career here

1 Like

Darnold reviving his.

1 Like

Wonder if a team has ever sacked a coach mid-season and made the playoffs?

Last year’s Raiders iirc.

1 Like

Ah of course. Hadn’t considered non performance related sackings

Checking in for my first and only game of the season: Texans - Jaguars :sunglasses:

Lol thats not the play you want to be calling on 4th & 5, 21 points down

1 Like

Mike Evans with his 9th consecutive 1,000 yard season. Only Jerry Rice (11) has more now.

2 Likes

Andy Dalton starting the Saints, Sam Darnold starting for the Panthers, Nick Foles starting for the Colts, David Blough for the Cardinals, Jeff Driskel playing part-time QB for the Texans. WTF has been happening in this league?

and Jarrett Stidham later for the Raiders. Welcome back! :rofl:

1 Like

Apparently somebody called Brock Purdy is starting for the 49ers too? Where’s handsome Jimmy and the 3rd overall pick?

brock GIF

3 Likes

What was I saying about the bears defense

3 Likes

How about that offence though

3 Likes