NFL Week 3 Edition- No conspiracy here

holy fuck! an all-timer, that

Mariota doesn’t look totally horrible. I suppose it’s faint praise to say Falcons are better off with him than with the sadly fading Matt Ryan, but… idk, like I said, Falcons are watchable at the least.

(you’re right, though)

Think Brisset is good, fun to watch anyway

3 Likes

Hahahaha stupid Steelers

He might be decent.

Some ringing endorsements here lads, I take it all back…

3 Likes

If you do a list of teams who definitely won’t be in the qb market next off-season it’s incredibly short isn’t it.

Bengals
Browns (eurgh)
Bills
Ravens
Chiefs
Chargers
Broncos
Eagles
Cardinals

Maybe add Jags, vikings and Cowboys if you’re being kind, and the packers barring retirement, but that’s it

1 Like

Yeah, and even the Broncos must be looking at the Russell Wilson they’ve seen for two games and fidgeting a little in their chairs.

I also reckon there’s still some distance to run in the Browns/Watson saga. I don’t know what, but there’s nothing about the Browns’ history that suggests that everything will just go smoothly once he’s back. Fingers crossed it goes to shit somehow for both of them.

2 Likes

Yeah broncos and browns are only in that list because of the sunk cost, and everyone involved knowing they’re fired if wilson/Watson don’t work out

He may be an asshole/weirdo, but Rodgers is a glaring omission from your top form list.

He’s only off because he’s not in top form, history suggests he’ll be back there very soon though

1 Like

Najee Harris looks like a better pass protector than anyone currently on the Bengals O-Line.

4 Likes

lol eli’s a good egg.

3 Likes

“Eli Manning from New Jersey” you love to see it.

1 Like
  • Redzone
  • Bills @ Dolphins
  • Other

0 voters

Think I’m going to catch my first live game of the season just to get a look at the bills (for the first half at least)

Very silly challenge, that

Like the rest of the purists I’m watching Bengals v Jets.

2 Likes

Elton John’s favourite nfl fixture

6 Likes

Yes everyone calls cincinatti The Bennies shut up