Nintendo Switch Thread 2020 - Mario Kart DIS Tourney; 1st Jan. Maybe.

Yeah this is absolutely brilliant. Worth the £50 alone for this game, my god.

3 Likes

Oh boy Sunshine is so charming. Can’t believe how much I remember it all.

3 Likes

Quite amusing to sit on the Observatory and watch the game constantly beep at my for trying to move the R stick and the camera, when the controller is sitting not being touched.

Ah, joycon drift.

1 Like

It’s-a here

2 Likes

I was going to play then in order.

Shall I bin that off?

I made this comparison… Oh almost 4 years ago, jesus

1 Like
5 Likes

All this Mario chat has got me keen to be part of the fun… if I’ve never played 64 or Sunshine would I really enjoy them now without any nostalgia? Galaxy I reckon would be good though the controls looks annoying.

I haven’t played them at all but I’d be very very surprised if anyone in the same position didn’t enjoy them (I may or may not actually get round to doing so)

HELLO

12 Likes

I haven’t played Sunshine and have always abandoned emulator playthroughs of 64 because it felt janky as fuck so I’ll let you know

1 Like

I liked it then too!

4 years fml

1 Like

You have five days until payday so get to work

1 Like

Galaxy controls take a wee bit of getting used to, as I remember they did on the Wii, but it is very impressive how well the R joycon tracks position tbh

23 years ago me would be pretty unimpressed with my snow slide level skills.

2 Likes

When I was 7

2 Likes

I pretty much play exclusively handheld though, so I’d have to be dealing with touchscreen shenanigans which seems… bad.

1 Like

nostalgia be damned, 64 is brilliant

4 Likes

Okay, give a bit of time and I’ll see how it plays in hand held? Not done that yet.

1 Like

Fuck, done it

1 Like