November English Football League Thread

Things are starting to take shape in all 3 divisions now, how are you getting on?

We’re top and unbeaten in 15 league games. Absolutely astonishing. Got a feeling that the FA Cup this weekend will disrupt our momentum a bit, but we’re on the telly so that’s nice. Big month for us, home games against 2nd and 3rd, plus Accy and Charlton away. Absolutely not used to feeling like we might win any of them tbh.

Things have definitely improved since Cooper took the reigns, last minute winners & equalisers, actual wins and goals = a lot more positivity around the club.

The games come thick and fast and we start November with a local(ish) derby against Sheff Utd tonight, always want to win, but I’d take a point right now.

2 Likes

Good win for Forest today, the re-emergence of Jack Colback continues & credit to Grabban who now has scored over 50 goals for Forest.

The Championship remains ridiculously tight only 5 points between QPR in 6th and Preston in 17th.

1 Like

I thought we were excellent today, it what was a tighter game than the score line suggested

1 Like

Started off well, but had a poor October and are in mid table. Actually quite happy with that given we got promoted last season.
Home to Stockport in the FA Cup tomorrow. Bit of a derby match so should be a decent atmosphere.

Ooof. Mitrovic out for the rest of the season :open_mouth:

Can’t find anything on this. Got a link?

2 Likes

You must have raisins for balls… At best!

2 Likes

42 goals is most ever scored in championship season by Guy Whittingham and Mitro has 20 in 17 :open_mouth:

Obviously he won’t keep this form up all season but barring injury reckon he’ll get at least 35. Best finisher in the league and we make the most chances in the league

Very happy about how we’re going at the moment. What I like is that we’re starting to show that we have a plan B and C, and so we’re winning games in different ways. Our squad depth is impressive too…having said that we HAVE to buy a striker in January.

Takeover and stadium talk is all v exciting as well! Very happy October, looking forward to a tough run of games in November!

1 Like

You can have Luke Jephcott for £50m.

1 Like

Grabbs will overhaul him! He’s back to his lethal best

FAO @Funkhouser - my bud is drawing Argyle now.

2 Likes

The ones already done are amazing

2 Likes

I have a World Cup 94 one in my downstairs toilet (perfect place for it tbh). No idea why I don’t have the Oxford one yet mind you.

The Bolton / Stockport FA Cup tie is on LIVE tonight on BBC!!

1 Like

We want 10, we want 10!!

Actually, we’d settle for the score remaining 2 : 0

Come on. You mighty [checks wiki] hatters!