First, let’s get all the obvious bits out of the way:
- If only they put as much effort into their music as they did their videos.
- Their latest one leaves a salty taste.
- Imagine listening to OK Go in 2016.
- OK Go? OK Music more like.
- Shit music for shit cunts.
The latest one that’s doing the shares on the Facebooks at the moment:
Thing is, I 100% agree with the sentiments for their music. I’ve never encountered a band write such unmemorable wallpaper that’s produced so well that you can actually play it and not realise that there is music playing.
They’re pretty consistent with making these incredibly complex videos now. I mean, lots of gimmicky people have had viral hits that they’ve never managed to replicate, but OK Go videos are a genuine event. I watch each one each time and each time am impressed with the sheer amount of effort that goes about it.
Anyway this thread is for and about OK Go.