Perilous Wood - A game by Theo

I totally forgot that this existed, but just had another go and got sucked right back in again.

http://theogb.com/game/

Perilous Wood! A game from our very own @1101010!

Only @meowington & @Launchpad ever completed it. I am determined to join that list.

2 Likes

Perilous Wood

• Had it
  • Never had it

0 voters

I used to get a lift to college every day (well the days I could be arsed going in) from my friend Lynsey and her mum who worked not too far from the college. The first 90% of the journey was in very slow, stop/start traffic, but the final stretch on clear roads allowed that feisty little Ford Ka to really show off it’s nippy 1.0l engine and every day, without fail, the vibrations of something(?) would cause me to get perilous wood at the worst possible time. I was in the back of the car and it was only a 3-door so would inevitably have to haul my gangly frame out of the car outside college while thanking Lynsey’s mum and saying goodbye to her while trying to conceal the perilous wood. Every single day. I wonder if she ever noticed/realised? (cwbaft)

I didn’t realise Theo had made a blue game!

2 Likes

i had absolutely no idea where that story was going for the first half

4 Likes

the necklace of randarn

im oot

1 Like

Sounds very much like Lynsey’s mum had got it going on

2 Likes

You hit the stag.

You hit the stag.

You hit the stag.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

You hit the stag.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

You hit the stag.

The stag hit you.

You hit the stag.

You hit the stag.

You hit the stag.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

The stag hit you.

You hit the stag.

OI OI

1 Like

I was singing it to the tune of She’s Attracted To

(lol wrong Young Knives song)

Can’t believe I’m now the top scorer, but didn’t actually complete the game because I didn’t realise what a bastard that rust monster could be.

1 Like

I probably broke copyright rules putting that in there or something.

1 Like