Rolling sports betting thread

Odds chat, kingtipping, big hunches and so on.

Try where possible to use this thread rather than the main sport threads to avoid them becoming filled with gambling chat.

https://www.begambleaware.org/ if you need any support with gambling, and remember that the hardship fund is available if anyone needs it

1 Like

Pl outright odds

Winner

Relegation

Golden boot

Don’t normally chuck anything at outrights because it’s a year long wait, but the Chelsea and Burnley odds are both tempting for a nibble.

Chelsea 5/1 is a big old price

Why is there two different ones for Salah?

Assume a site has his name as mo rather than mohamed and oddschecker just pulls the info in automatically

Yeah I’ve gone for it.

Also had a tenner on the draw tonight.

Forgot I still had lots of my Italy winnings sat in my skybet account

Can’t bear putting bets on that aren’t settled on the day tbh. More of a game by game double my money type guy.

Brentford 3/1 tonight, first game in their new stadium (and the Premier League)… Arsenal being Arsenal. Can see an upset.

Have thrown my free bet on them with Villa, Brighton and United.

we should all use decimal odds instead of fractional odds

^bleurgh

^this is so much easier to understand

• agree
  • extra maths for everyone please
0 voters

just put a bet on the original oilball lads winning their leagues (Bournemouth and Chelsea)

I agree, Man City being 1.062 to win the league is much easier to comprehend then 1/16!

1 Like

They’re both really simple to understand imo

alright Carol Vorderman

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I’m a genetic freak and I’m not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can’t beat me and he’s not even gonna try!
So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

1 Like

And here’s todays crucial conundrum

The cash out keeps going up…

@Aggpass could do with both your sets of lads helping me out today

I had a bet featuring six teams to win yesterday and five of them lost 2-1.

The final one drew 2-2.

1 Like

Every single one of these teams lost.

The first three and Portsmouth were all on mine.