She-Hulk: Attorney at Law TV series

Please spoiler episode comments and state which episode

1 Like

Really enjoyed the first episode. I think any slightly dodgy CGI moments were offset by the humour of the show and delivery.

There is a mid credits which is good but caused my nine year old daughter to get confused :grinning:

I think my only big comment is that it felt far too short! Wished they’d dropped two episodes to start with.

3 Likes

Enjoyed tone of first episode. Happy to have lots of Mark Ruffalo, which is presumably just a one off. CGI of Hulk wasnt great his voice felt really out of sync.

1 Like

She-Hulk is sexy.

5 Likes

Ah, I assumed it was the shitty TV we have in this rental making it look a bit out of synch. Shame, but maybe they’ll fix it later if it’s actually a mistake.

That first episode was really fun!

1 Like

Enjoyed that. Tatiana Maslany is brilliant. The court room finale seemed totally out of sync with the rest of it, so hopefully that’s a one off, but some dodge CGI aside, this was good.

1 Like

Yeah very enjoyable. Looking forward to this.

Tatiana Maslany is, and always has been, fucking great.

1 Like

Haven’t bothered with many of the Marvel series /gave up on any I tried but think I’ll give this one a go. I love lawyer stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah this was good shit. Looking forward to actual courtroom silliness as opposed to courtroom adjacent punching

1 Like

Want to chime in and say I really enjoyed it too!

1 Like

It seems unnecessary to say it, as everyone knows it, but Tatiana Maslany is great - she should be in everything, really.

Looking forward to seeing where they go with this one.

Probably not a spolier but were her parents meant to feel like the parents from seinfeld?

Ha, there was a little of that, yeah!

My main thoughts on ep 2 were I liked the Shang-Chi pay off and wonder if he and Awkwafina will be in a later episode.

suspect we’ll see wong at the very least

1 Like

Why was episode 2 so short

Felt about the same as the previous one to me but I think I could definitely do with longer episodes. I guess the budget is tight.

It was only 22 minutes up to the credits

The end credits of Ep1 has to be the best in the MCU. :smiley: This is a really fun show and we’ve really enjoyed the first two eps.
I’m not surprised to see the bad reaction to it on various comic forums. Seeing someone call it girl power bullshit was pretty funny.

1 Like

In the trailers