Stranger Things

Here’s a trailer for season 2

I really hope they’re not as on the nose with the 80s-ness as the trailer implies.

I’ll watch it, but I don’t have high hopes.

If it’s half as enjoyable as S1 I’ll be happy. I love that Thriller remix :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Season Than 2

4 Likes

Pretty much. The last season wasn’t neatly resolved, but I don’t think there was much room for them to really expand in a way that doesn’t rehash the original or overexplain it.

Bump.

(Out now)

Too busy listening to talking heads and reading Vonnegut

#loadofshit
#strangerthanthings

“Hey guys, getta loada how strange these things are!”

5 Likes

Than*

What Are These Things Stranger Than: A Comparative Analysis

So we are back!!

I WANNA STRANGE LIFE
IF I COULD SETTLE DOWN

3 Likes

Ain’t watched yet (saving it for Saturday) but the Grauniad review is irking me bc it says it’s as “terrifying as ever” despite the fact that Stranger Things has never been terrifying

2 Likes

Going to try and avoid bingeing it, so look forward to reading your thoughts in about a month* or so’s time.

one week max

2 Likes

Trying to watch this and can’t see anything not in bright daylight :joy:

1 Like

Enjoying this way more than season 2 so far

1 Like

this is promising, I quite liked season 2 but there was a lot of what I liked about the show (atmosphere) being a bit overshadowed by what I’m less keen on (the specifics of the story tbh, which I think can be a bit uninspired, and also some stuff that felt to me like sort of rehashed bits from the first)

iirc it’s been a while

I’m 4 episodes in and I’ve got to say the music composed by the members of Survive is the best stuff yet of the 3 seasons.

1 Like