The Autumn 2020 Wrestling Thread! Featuring: The G1 Climax! AEW hoovering talent and taking pop shots at Vince! The road to Survivor Series!

so I fell asleep for the entirety of this match except for the finish and woke up and was just like “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON”

1 Like

Brilliant. Wrestling needs more shit like this.

1 Like

6 Likes

This was algorithmed to me on YouTube so had a watch. For all the stick the invasion got as well as Austin being a proper heel, this is so good compared to everything on tv now.

1 Like

Merry Xmas graps fans, winter thread imminent!

1 Like

also:

oh also the network is doing their own Dark Side of the Ring (will probably move these last couple posts into new thread lol)

also congrats to Big E on… being on the same place on the card as he was 6 years ago

1 Like

Did he lose that match>?!?!?!?!?!?

no, but he was IC Champ a while ago and it went no where innit

Well its the right result I guess… but then again im worried they wont use it to build him and sami zayn was the best thing to happen to that belt this past deccade

1 Like

I dunno, Miz 2016/17 was pretty good, and to a lesser extent Rollins when Lesnar couldn’t be bothered anymore, but largely agree

1 Like

Armchair booking and no idea if rumours are out there…but Omega appearing for a face off at the end of Wrestle Kingdom Night 2 (with ideally new double champ Ibushi) would be a nice start to the year. Not sure how it works logistically, maybe just a video on the screen.

Jay White’s going over and I’ll have no other word on it :smiley:

1 Like

Noooo not the “Knife Pervert”.

1 Like

used to hate him but in the last 6 months I’ve completely turned around on him, he’s doing amazing stuff

4 Likes

Fair play, have heard a few people have done the same, sadly i’ve been detached from NJPW since covid.

Still can’t believe I was on total furlough during the G1 and couldn’t muster up enthusiasm to watch live. Probably never get that opportunity again.

I have wrestle kingdom off :sunglasses:

FUCK RIP :frowning: this one has hit hard
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1343006487988342786/photo/1

Wife stated it was a ‘non covid related illness’ that’s all we know.

1 Like

whoa, that’s really sad