The Importance Of Endurance

chat
videos
new
wrongboardwanker
hiphop

Drowned In Sound what’s good? I go by the name of C.U.L.T.U.R.E, and don’t worry I promise I will not spam the board. Anyways I am a Baltimore Maryland based Song Writer, Hip-Hop Artist, and Dreamer. Just wanted to say every now again your hopes and dreams may take a little longer than you anticipate, sometimes you may feel like your hard work goes unseen and your prayers are going on deaf ears. But that’s when your vision and dreams really kick in to another gear if you do not lose focus on your end goal. The key words that apply here are faith and patience. My vision, my practice of patience, my display of endurance has been the continued work and closing elements to my first full length album “21 Days To Glory”. Until this project is released I would like to share my first of many visual projects. To start things off check out the official promo trailer. Hope you enjoy, if you are interested and have any questions feel free to ask. Peace and one L!!!

Promo Trailer Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAVb2CQgyc

Question: What does C.U.L.T.U.R.E. stand for?

Sometimes it helps to picture the face of someone very unattractive during

ma0sm thanks for asking it actually stands for Conquer, Unite, Live, Truthfully, Under, Righteous, Earnings.

££££££££££££££££