The musicians you love: Ways to support them and why?

Personal fave is to go see them live and bring my giant foam hand with me, so they know that I’m there to have a really nice time

10 Likes

Cheer and clap loudly when they say ‘Fuck Trump!’

5 Likes

Every five minutes in any gig I make sure me and the surrounding rows burst into a song of

AND NUMBER ONE WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER TWO WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER THREE WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER FOUR WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER FIVE WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER SIX WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER SEVEN WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER EIGHT WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER NINE WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER TEN WAS BLOOD BROTHERS
AND NUMBER ELEVEN WAS BLOOD BROTHERS

WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF BLOOD BROTHERS
A TEAM OF BLOOD BROTHERS
A TEAM OF BLOOD BROTHERS

1 Like

Have a nice chat during their set. It lets them know they’ve created a comfortable environment.

5 Likes

Buy all the tickets to their live shows in advance, then resell them for a higher price so that the band can see how much the ticket ended up selling for and feel really flattered that someone was willing to pay that much

8 Likes

Go to gigs wearing a dodgy sports blazer and a giant microphone, then pretend to be Bruno Brookes hosting Top Of The Pops to make the band feel successful.

4 Likes

only listen to the CD copy of their first EP/album as its their best one.

Don’t bother going to shows or buy any cd/vinyl. The band already gets Spotify playa from me so why be so selfish as to take the space or physical copy of something I already know I like - let others have a go!

1 Like

They day their new album comes out make sure I repeatedly tell people that it’s ok but not as good as their previous one. Constructive feedback like that will help to keep them focused and motivated

5 Likes

i won’t buy merch unless it’s on sale in a store like H & M. More sales from a big corp - more orders of such t-shirts - more exposure.

1 Like

Tell everyone on here that they’re shit so they have to like them to be contrary.

4 Likes

Only eat food that shares its name with the artist in question. It’s repeating on me, all that squid.

1 Like

Send them fan mail

1 Like

3 Alveston Place
Leamington Spa
CV32 4SN

4 Likes

Now a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom townhouse, with a balcony.

https://louderthanwar.com/whatever-happened-3-alveston-place/

Listen to them on streaming but don’t tell anyone about them so they stay small and i can continue to get cheap tickets

3 Likes

Suggest they expand their tour itinerary to South America where they have a large following, specifically in Brazil.

3 Likes

I show confidence in their musical chops by suggesting they play the song Freed Bird by Leonard Skinrod

2 Likes

I show my love by hosting their music on the little internet site that I run so people can listen to it and all the subscriber revenue gets invested into experimental weapons research so that the stan army (love you best babes!!!) can attain nuclear capabilities and take on those gatekeeping Leonard Skinrod fans who just can’t stand that our unproblematic king Larry Stylus got so many more streams with his version of Freed Bird

1 Like

I make memes comparing the lyrics of my favourite 70s rock music bands which have like fourteen adjectives and an unwieldly metaphor wherein the Battle of Helms Deep is used to evoke the experience of getting wanked off in a Little Chef to the artless cat’s piss shovelled into our radios by contemporary entertainers like Jed Blimtner and Larry Stylus who just sing “my girl tastes like my baby” over a Microsoft Songsmith beat

1 Like