The Summer 2020 Wrestling Thread! Including: New Japan Cup! Fans returning to shows! AEW and WWE's continual race to the bottom!)

??? probably just them reacting to the America based roster not being able to get to Japan right now ???

Raw sounded wild last night

People dressed up like antifa attacking the production
Someone drugged
Underground fight club
Dancing girls.

:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Yeah saw some rumblings on Twitter before I went to bed last night, really just throwing anything and everything against the wall at this point eh?

I guess but in that case just don’t include Bullet Club in the stories rather than making a new version up. Seems weird for the real BC not to be there then some guys come in wearing BC T shirts saying we’re BC now. I don’t like it at all.

I mean I do kind of know what you mean but BC’s been kinda shit for a couple years now, I can’t really begrudge anyone making the most of a bad situation. LIJ are the most interesting thing about the company at the moment (well, other than Dangerous Tekkers), so it makes sense for one of them to defect so it’s not just all about them.

Severe content warning - Murder, Homophobia, Racism, Marty Janetty

“the first time…”
Fucking hell

Yup - hopefully something comes of this - dudes been off his rocker for decades and has always, by all accounts, been a utter piece of shit human being his entire life.

Casaully admitting to murder on Twitter will hopefully mean something is finally done about him

1 Like

This is a very serious subject but this bit made me lol.
Sorry.
Hope he gets any help he needs tho and if he committed crimes that he gets done for it.

Reminds me of the lad off Eggheads who casually admitted to possibly doing something similar. I wonder if he did time.

4 Likes

I see the Nexus is back

Also in Japan, (well LA) Kenta grew his hair looooong

Can’t wait for Cena to bury them all!

1 Like

MJF going full Trump campaign is so great. Might try and get an election badge. Dark Order actually had a decent multi man match with branching storylines too, so pigs are indeed flying.

2 Likes

USWA Unified World Heavyweight Title Match
Jerry Lawler (c) vs. Kamala
USWA, 9 December 1991, Mid-South Coliseum, Memphis Tennessee, USA

Casket Match
Kamala (w/Harvey Wippleman & Kim Chee) vs. The Undertaker (w/Paul Bearer)
WWF Survivor Series 1992, 25 November 1992, Richfield Coliseum, Richfield, Ohio, USA

War Games Match
Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, Randy Savage & Sting vs. The Dungeon Of Doom (Kamala, Meng, The Shark & Zodiac) (w/The Taskmaster)
WCW Fall Brawl 1995, 17 September 1995, Asheville Civic Center, Asheville, North Carolina, USA

3 Likes

Reckon Tyson Kidd will be part of the Retribution thing.

what makes you think that?

Put a video up of him training in a ring a couple days ago, fits “retribution”, and he is about 5 ft like the guys who “invaded”.

Think they’ll being back The Hacker thing as part of this?

If he really is in it and back, that will be an amazing comeback story. I remember when he had to retire when he had that injury and was looking at permanent issues.

1 Like