Who do Now TV think they are?

• buggy desktop app and no option to stream in browser
  • “stay signed in” doesn’t work
  • seem to have about 8 clicks from the homepage to the next episode of the last show I was watching
  • Adverts! Adverts!

Who do you think you are, Now TV?

4 Likes

cant download on a phone unless youre connected to wifi which is just bizarre and hateful cant use my masses of free data but can download at 12kbps on coffee shop wifi thanks for nothing more like nowt tv amirite

2 Likes

No skip intro button

1 Like

Yeah you still have to go to the website to choose what to watch first tho of course

The app on the Playstation is sh*t. Especially for watching sport and stuff, such bad lag.

Got to be one of the most whack apps in the biz

The Avanti West Coast of telly

I subscribed to their kids’ channel temporarily to watch Adventure Time all the way through, and unlike with normal NowTV there seemed to be no way to pick up where you left off, so you just have to like, remember what episode you got up to

Bizarre

ALSO

not particular to “nowt tv lololol” but all the US shows are sped up to 25fps so the voices get pitched up. doesn’t bother me if it’s something i haven’t seen but anything like curb or sopranos sound like chipmunks to me, find it unwatchable.

1 Like

Swing it, shake it, move it, make it
Trust it, use it, prove it, groove it
Show me how good you are
Swing it, shake it, move it, make it
Trust it, use it, prove it, groove it
Show how good you are

1 Like

still, not as bad as disney+ eh

1 Like

In this day and age that is fucking ooft.

Cancellation offers are the only thing they do good.

All that money but clearly no UX resource.

1 Like

random number just appeared in my now tv player just hanging out in the top left corner saying 2407 and there’s nothing I can do to get rid of it.
Who do you think you are, NOW TV?

That’ll be stuck there now, 2407

1 Like