Albums still to come in 2017

Which AP single? Another Weekend or Time to Live? Both are pure class either way!

The Dream Syndicate album is coming next month.

There’s a new Primus album out soon too.

And Mogwai.

There’s the new Mogwai, LCD Soundsystem, Bicep and Paradise Lost.
And that’s just the 1st of September!

Yep. https://www.normanrecords.com/records2/165719-thee-oh-sees-orc

Another Weekend for me. Time to Live is good too, but Another Weekend was a total earworm for about 2 weeks!

EMA and Susanne Sundfør new albums released on 25th August. Best day.

I think Another Weekend definitely lingers but Time to Live grabs you by the throat and demands your attention! Both songs cover each end of the Ariel Pink sound spectrum rather nicely :slightly_smiling_face:

The quietus have got an interview with J Spaceman up just now, he says the album won’t be finished for another couple of months. I’d imagine it’ll be slightly longer and probably won’t be released until 2018.

Ah cool. I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

Looking forward to 25th August (day before my birthday!) - releases from QOTSA, Portico Quartet, War on Drugs, Rafael Anton Irisarri, King Gizzard, Olafur Arnalds. And Grizzly Bear the week before that. Pretty ridiculously good actually.

New Olafur Arnalds you say?

MY MISTAKE - it’s a Eulogy for Evolution reissue.

Still, a good week!

Knew there was something fishy about this…

Apologies. 10 points from Gryffindor.

Really looking forward to Strange Ranger (formerly Sioux Falls), The National, QOTSA, METZ, Protomartyr, GY!BE, and Wolf Parade. I haven’t heard anything off of any yet because I’m weird and view singles as spoilers, but I have a feeling there are going to be a few classics in there. I’m guessing either Strange Ranger or The National will end up as my AOTY.

WRENS??!?! MAYBE?!?!

Kiasmos are touring a bit next month so maybe they’ll release something. Wolf Alice and The War on Drugs also have new albums and Julien Baker who I think could maybe take off now she’s on a bigger label.

Bjork
WITTR

That’s all i care about