Can you help?

I’d like to know this also.

1 Like

i send a monthly thing through paypal.

think if you just follow sean’s link up there^ you can do it

1 Like

That was the link I followed. I could make a one-off payment but didn’t see - and I might have missed it - the option to make it a recurring thing… I was able to do that last time, but not today. The help pages are full of complaints about not being able to do it, and I found some old links to advice pages on how to set up payments, but these throw out 404s now.

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Yep, just realised what you meant and it’s in the OP – https://bit.ly/2qrFI65. (cc @Brainfreeze). It looks like something Sean set up, rather than a default option.

2 Likes

Sorry, was just about to reply to say it’s now linked everywhere and was on the thread.

I was hoping you’d all help get the tweet to reach more than 5k of our followers before I did this post on here:

1 Like

Just rted

1 Like

I have a locked account but over 1000 followers so fingers crossed

1 Like

I sent over a few quid earlier.

I’ve a locked Myspace account that had about 12 friends and so I’m unable to help in that way I’m afraid.

5 Likes

Big time lurker but sorted a recurring PayPal payment, only a small amount but hoping others will follow where able. Love these boards.

10 Likes

Small payment from me and will look at setting up a regular payment later in the year. This is a great forum and a lot of people are thankfull to Sean for creating and funding it

3 Likes

No Twitter or owt, but sent over a donation! Thanks for keeping the community alive, hope the fund drive goes well :anchor:

3 Likes

Just sent a little bit via Paypal. Hope it helps

1 Like

Sent a little payment also. Should set it up to recur next month.

as new notifications go, this is pretty strange

18 Likes

At the bottom of the thread, you’ll see a little blue bell with “watching” on it.

Click that and change your alerts for the thread there if you don’t want to be notified of every update to it.

2 Likes

I’m fine with it but this is a useful tip so cheers!

33-year old me does sometimes wish he could say to teenage me: “do you really think your love of Blood Brothers and Million Dead lyrics should be the guiding factor for your choice of username?”

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has made a donation so far. It’ll make a huge difference.

15 Likes

We’re back… in Pog form. Drowned in Sound to return as a weekly newsletter / Music News // Drowned In Sound

3 Likes