Favourite music art print

We’ve got a few music based art prints in our living room. Looking for another one to replace one of an artist that I don’t really want hanging on the wall anymore and need a bit of inspiration. Anyone got any favourites…?

(The last one I bought was this…)

I’m an old man and a lot of my 20s have Belle and Sebastian songs as the soundtrack. I’ve had these on my wall for a few years now.

Fave of mine.

Oh my. I might have to try and find this. But if memory serves, it’s a famous artist. One of my favourite albums ever, so…

Important album from my childhood, and first ever art print I bought.

Don’t like Linkin Park, but love Yoksay Yamamoto who did this.

WQaljfSb

Yeah, it’s called Two Candles by Gerhard Richter, we’ve just got a canvas print of it for the bedroom as have been doing a bit of redecorating!

Childhood makes it sound like I was 4 when it came out. I was 16, and bought it with my first pay packet.

IMG_3760

Got this above the bed.

Don’t have any but would like this one:

Oh actually I bought this at a festival but have never got round to putting it up, 7 years on

Got this one framed;

As posted in the best artwork thread, I’ve got this above my desk at home:

Got this screenprint thing with Compassion by Forest Swords when I bought it from Bleep before Christmas, they had some exclusive run of it. Got it hung in my hallway

Have a few prints and posters etc in the house but this might be my favourite for all the little touches:

I need a second opinion on hanging LPs on your wall. Was thinking of getting album art prints, but then thought I could just do this (obvs my album choices would be way more cool and alternative)

• Pretty cool
  • A bit shit

0 voters

I’ve got some of those frames, and intermittently change which sleeves go on the walls. I like being able to change what’s up from time to time. This is the current set up: