FPL (Fantasy Premier League) 2020/21 ⚽

We are back! The website is live! Thought we could do with a new shiny thread for this season.

DiS is Hardcore league for thread regs: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/7a5jmf

1 Like

MONEY LEAGUE

£10 buy in, DM me if you fancy it. Unsure on the prize split yet, will see what interest we get.

@tuna @the_excession @tkc @boxtoboxelder @thewarn @keith

6 Likes

aubameyang is a midfielder now

1 Like

He sure is!

what other surprises will the barclays have in store for us in the 2020/21 season

Martial is a striker now

I’m back for more punishment of my idiotic choices.

2 Likes

I’m in for this.

Be good if we could make it top three/five win something rather than winner takes all?

2 Likes

Will jump on this too. Congrats whoever gets my tenner when I forget to start updating my team after a few weeks

5 Likes

Let’s say 10 of us go in, £100 kitty, would probs do £65 winner, £25 2nd and £10 3rd, something like that.

1 Like

Picking a midfield is going to be brutal with some of these prices. Should make sure teams have a bit of variety though

Aguero is tempting at 10.5 and Werner at 9.5 as well as strikers :grimacing:

Think I’m going 5-4-1 this year, cba with strikers.

1 Like

It looks like that, I tried to fit De Bruyne, Salah, Bruno and Auba into a midfield and it left me with almost nothing for the rest of the team

V v quick first draft

Screenshot_20200815-140416

Not gonna touch it now til we have fixtures

1 Like

Haha why is Auba a midfielder!

1 Like

On the wing most of the season. Mane and Salah are midfielders too so makes sense.

Scenes when Lacazette leaves and Auba gets played up front all year anyway

Don’t think wide forwards like Salah, Mane, Aubameyang should be midfielders really. Big difference between them and proper wingers.

Being able to select Leeds players is very exciting. Gonna have to have three in my team all season aren’t I

1 Like

Soucek is a steal at that price, that looks decent.

There’s going to be some gameweek blanks at the start as well with the European fixtures

2 Likes

True but at least they started as wingers really, Aubameyang’s always been right at the front

I’m doing a general non-DiS money league too, if you wanna join both I’m not gonna stop you