Enjoying the other ‘I’m a big boy’ thread.
- I had/want a massive, big, expensive wedding that parents paid for
- I had/want a massive, big, expensive wedding that we paid for ourselves
- I had/want a small, DIY wedding that parents paid for
- I had/want a small, DIY wedding that we paid for ourselves
- I had/want a destination wedding that parents paid for
- I had/want a destination wedding that we paid for ourselves
- I eloped/want to elope
- I don’t believe in the patriarchal institution of marriage
What about if you don’t know?
Also: you made it anonymous! No fun!
No uncertainty allowed.
The other one is anonymous! Don’t want to shame anyone (marckee).
Completely don’t understand the relevance of the institution to me, think expensive weddings are fucking ridiculous, but go ahead and do whatever you want pal, it’s none of my business.
what about medium-sized weddings?
I think this is my stance too.
I got married. I am married. It was fun and I enjoyed it. It is fun and I am enjoying it.
I could go full sixth form politics and claim that I think the whole thing is exceptionally needy, but I’d quite like to get some work done this afternoon.
Big party with the ATDs and family. Loads of beers, tops off for the rat. Anything else would be tory obviously
I think you should do it.
I’m with Niki, don’t know
get married? agreed! I’ll 'ave to buy an 'at!
Nah, don’t really like being the centre of completely unnecessary spectacle. UNLIKE THE BRIDE AND GROOM AMIRITE?
this is a good point; mine ran under £10k all in, but that includes flights to Canada, a dress that was pretty expensive, and a few other major things. Well within the limits of some of my friends who have easily spent £30k on theirs.
Imagine wanting everyone to look at you and be the centre of attention for a WHOLE DAY (and more).
Tins, not glasses, obviously