🎵 How Good Are They Really 🎵 The Spice Girls

I went to the cinema to see the movie. I don’t know why. 21 years old I was.

1 Like

EVEN FOOD DONT TASTE THAT GOOD

5 Likes

Musically a 1/5, but I used to smoke a lot of weed and thought Spice World The Movie was hilarious and watched it multiple times.
2/5 for my very bad judgement.

1 Like

Oasis are 5/5?!

They do have some great songs but 5/5?!
Nah mate.

2 Likes

I loved them when I was younger but they don’t really have any good songs, do they?
Maybe 1 or 2 that still make me feel anything.
2/5 for Girl Power.

People hating themselves for seeing the film, I watched the fucking musical that Jennifer Saunders wrote (didn’t pay). We had our M&S Gin and Tonics confiscated on the way in.

1 Like

7 Likes

I’m baby

I don’t really know much about Mel B or anything but I do get a good vibe off her, seems like a top person

Wannabe has been sung by Homer Simpson twice and Ralph Wiggum once on the show. Three times. Mental.

And to Mel B, FFS

I feel the worst for Mel A, always a forgotten footnote to the group.

And Mel’s D through Z

They were one of the first musical acts I remember liking, I had a VHS with their music videos and some “behind the scenes” stuff that I used to watch quite often. More than I thought actually, now I think about it.

It is noticeable that they don’t exactly have a huge list of hits, must have been some serious padding going on during the live show. The synth on Say You’ll Be There is amazing, genuinely think the intro to Wannabe is amazing.

2/5 for the music, an additional bonus point for cultural impact/Geri’s dress to take it to 3.

Mel A is probably a good way of describing how things ended for the Spice Girls

1 Like

Always thought the synth line was a nod to Dre’s G-funk sound on the first Chronic album

3 Likes

2 purely for how much annoyance mileage I get out of 2 Become 1 as I shimmy in a deranged yet sultry way towards my partner while crooning it. Do actually love the song though.

3 Likes

Haha! *reaches for the bedside cabinet drawer* :musical_note: be a little bit wiser babyyyy :musical_note:

5 Likes

I’m voting them 4/5 cause they seemed like a decent bunch of lasses at the time and some of them still do now.

Plus 2 Become 1 is a lovely song.

Plus some people are voting them a 1 which is a bit harsh. Spice up ya life Dis.

1 Like

something really disgusting about people wearing union jack clothing, can’t think of anything about them other than that

3 Likes