Last movie you didn’t finish

And how come?

Loads on (insert streaming platform). Because most of them are dogshit

3 Likes

Betty: They Say I’m Different

A documentary on reclusive funk musician Betty Davis. It was like a really shitty, low budget music documentary you’d get in Poundland.

1922 - boring

Booksmart. Shite.

Xenia

Wasn’t really enjoying it and then the disc started skipping so I interpreted that as a sign.

A rewatch of Hostel cause I fell asleep :sleeping:
(Not because the film was boring I was just really tired/have seen it before).

The Hangover. It was stupid.

Actually a very accessible introduction to the concept of Marxist/ Hegalian dialectics.

Not really, that’s Dude, Where’s My Car?

1 Like

Escape from Pretoria, so boring

i liked 1917 but it probably didn’t need 5 sequels

11 Likes

Riders of Justice

Sucked.

Tommy. Whole thing was bothersome.

the Who one? so shit.

2 Likes

47 Meters Down: Uncaged. I knew it was going to be bad when I went in, but I underestimated just how bad.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

It’s probably my favourite of the MCU films alongside Black Panther and Captain Marvel.

However, my daughter found it far too much. I think she wasn’t really in the mood. E.g. she gave up on Captain Marvel and Avengers Assemble the first times we tried them but was into them the second.

Anyway, CA2 isn’t really my idea of a go-to MCU to get the kids to watch but she is really into Black Widow and wants to see the film so I was hoping to at least stem some of the constant questions I’m bound to receive when she sees it.

Just terrible. Got twenty minutes in and turned it off in favour of, and this is true, The Brady Bunch Movie. Had a whale of a time after that.

^^^ Is this quote a thing from the movie because no one who reviewed it said one good thing they could use?!

1 Like

Started watching The To Do List on Sunday cos I was in the mood for something light. Horrifically unfunny and shit, bailed after about 20 minutes

All of them.