No morning thread?

Good luck JB! You’ll be brilliant, I’m sure.

1 Like

:wave:

Not that you need it or anything.

If I may.

So will we be competing in the Dorset Senior Cup. Ridiculous!

is this a joke? i dont know whether this is serious or not

Why fix something that was not broken

Bognor should be,also they are used to that sort of league

55 years of history in The Ithmian, gone because, The FA used the M25 Instead of a line.

his is so stupid the fa are the organisation with the most apt name they do fa and if they do something they get it wrong can they not use a map

I think the league plan is bollocks

If we had been promoted, I would have accepted it but, this has been forced on us and the FA as usual, have ed it up.

I’m quite pleased it’s in a private group, because most people on there sound like fans of a certain blue and white club at the moment.

Yaaay!! Dress me!! Style me!! Do with me what you want!!!

I’ll take a sabbatical and come and look after you x

2 Likes

You need to start by shaving your head. You down with this?

My friend was TOO FAST when we were in New York. I just decided to walk at my pace and she didn’t even notice I was super far back half the time :smiley:

I’ll do it.

1 Like

Haha!! I trust you completely.

1 Like

Bf pissed me off royally this morning because apparently I should ask him nicely to open a window after he does a stinking shit rather than telling him…or maybe he should just open the fucking window without having to be asked or told!!!
And then he’d used up the toilet roll and left the paper tube just on the holder. I went embarrassingly mental but I ain’t fucking budging (i’ll probably budge for an easy life).

Then I had to cycle into the wind.

Then someones booked me a meeting at 1pm on a Friday.

FUCK EVERYONE.

Gotta walk fast in ny

To be fair it was cold.

Some great Ryanairing on my flight home last night, issuing a Go To Gate thirty minutes before the plane even turned up and nearly an hour before we could board. So i got to spend that hour in the cramped and overcrowded gate rather than the much less claustrophobic main terminal. Just the worst company.

Working from home today, so it’s a double breakfast and dog sitting day. Also getting a new fridge delivered!!!

Ummm I don’t know! I mostly wear stripes. I’m not into flowery, overly pretty things. I like bold prints or plain. Skinny jeans and tshirts or a shirt dress. what about you?

Tsk! The level of syntax in some of that is eye-watering stuff.

Not entirely suprised tbh at the tone.

Daz has worked out that travelling is 100 miles and less than 3 hours more than it would have been if we’d gone up.

I feel my stripe obsession has now turned into polka dots. I’m buying polka dots ALL OVER the shop.

1 Like

I love polkadots too :blush: of course.

i like to describe my style as ‘recovering goth’

5 Likes

Haha!! Perfect.

I bought this dress in a palm leaf print and I’m just obsessed with it so I want one more. Do i just get plain black or shall i buy this one WITH EYES ON?

paging in @slicky too

5 Likes