Really terrible christmas films

I’m a sucker for a really shonky romantic Christmas film, I’m not talking Love Actually and that kind of stuff here, more Hallmark channel, 3pm on a Tuesday afternoon 5STAR business.

Started watching a little bit of A Boyfriend for Christmas last night but soon gave up after Santa Claus delivers a human male man to a lonely woman on Christmas Day morning. He introduces himself as Douglas Firwood ffs. Any you’ve seen? I’d ideally like to see the poster for the tear jerky stinker you’ve seen:

7 Likes

amazing

7 Likes

Office Christmas Party was pretty terrible

3 Likes

Telepathic dog chased by 2 inept CIA agents finds loving home of awful actors and precocious children during a very obviously not Winter/Christmas time.
Features a Jack Russell though so it gets :star::star::star::star::star:

Misleading poster. Theres NO snow in it and the dog is not 12 foot tall!

11 Likes

That’s too Hollywood for me Clive. These films need to have completely unknown actors or one well known actor doing a small cameo. Rebecca de Mornay as Mrs Claus or summink.

1 Like

This sounds absolutely my cup of tea. Terrifically terrible photoshoppy poster, lovely stuff.

1 Like

a winter, rather than Christmas, film I guess, but this is by a long way the worst thing I’ve ever seen:

3 Likes

While obviously sad, this has absolutely done me.

4 Likes

I watched Holiday In Handcuffs starring Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina The Teenage Witch) and Mario Lopez (Slater from Saved By The Bell) while hungover last year assuming it was a slice of late 90s, post Nickelodeon teen cash in cheese. Inexplicably it was made in 2007. Who would have put those two together in a new movie even ten years ago?!

3 Likes

watched it whilst feverish and so ill I couldn’t move away from the tv or reach the remote

Youve clearly never watched the channel Christmas 24 or been keeping up with daytime Channel 5.
Snow Dogs is Citizen Kane compared to those.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Christmas with the Krankz

Amusing film with some pretty good set pieces, including Tim Allen trying to eat after getting botox…

The missus absolutely loves it for some reason, so it gets watched every year.

1 Like

Guilty as charged

1 Like

Kinda tempted to see this as he’s good in the Flash TV show.

2 Likes

That poster jesus. Clearly the photoshoot went something like ‘yeah just do what you did on the first one but 50% happier’.

4 Likes

a classic. Does NOT belong in this thread

3 Likes

Sorry jonty, I’m sure it’s grand and I like that it’s part of your chrimbus tradition but that’s too starry for me.

10 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like