The video to Ava Adore

Jesus, i forgot about Zwan.

1 Like

Zwan could have been awesome but Corgan only recorded the naffest, tackiest shit for the albumā€¦idiot

this is ace yes :smiley: this is with the siamese dream boxset isnā€™t it? iā€™ve started watching this a few times just wanting to check out a couple of songs then end up watching the whole thing!

i thought billy mentioned that there was going to be a swan related reissue as well (post machine reissue)ā€¦with a load of the other songs that never saw the light of day. or did i make that up/was this the djali zwan thing?

No he did say thatā€¦but he hates the other members of zwan so wont put out a boxset just in case they get a royalty cheque/due credit/corgan keeps his word on a projectā€¦

Has billy corgan personally slighted you somehow?

Mad how members of Pumpkins QOTSA, A Perfect Circle, Slint, Tortoise combined to make Honestly

2 Likes

Few years ago he hired 13 megafans to go through the archives as The Lucky 13 and get fan opinion on what should be releasedā€¦lasted about a week after fans were asked what do you want and how much you gonna pay for it? Fans requested to know what was on offer first and billy threw a shit and cancelled the whole thing

Since about 2000, yes

He just moans so much about the industry and fans being shit but doesnt release the stuff that would sort out his legacy

makes sense! lol

And he goes on Alex Jones and chats total guff

2 Likes

Thats Gyles Brandreth

1 Like

Iā€™ve defended him throughout the years on pretty much everything, but I canā€™t with the Alex Jones thing. Finding that out was such a kick to the stomach. Itā€™s like 8 or so years ago something happened internally and he fell in with the wrong crowd, and now heā€™s a different person. Iā€™m not sure how to wrap my head around that the person in that Metro video who wrote songs like ā€œMuzzleā€ and ā€œJupiterā€™s Lamentā€ is the same guy who associates with Alex Jones, itā€™s incomprehensible. He used to be frighteningly self-aware and came across as a very intelligent guy.

Yeah, I somehow only came across it a few days ago, Iā€™d somehow missed it over the past few years. I think I was searching for a live version of ā€œSivaā€ and then like you I got sucked into the whole show. Thereā€™s so much passion in the performance, itā€™s such a shame we may never see anything like that again.

1 Like

Belter of a song tho

3 Likes

Mind that fucking try try try video

Sorta, idk. I mean not as cool as say

Which somehow looks less dated imhonesto

1 Like

Dildos! Heroin! Love! America!

1 Like

Never liked the song but the videoā€¦ kin ell

1 Like