Kid Amnesia - Nov 5th

According to the link title to that reddit thread, it’s happening, and not a minute too soon, imo. Imagine: reissued music, from World Cup winners, Radiohead. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Don’t see the point in reissuing something that’s already been issued

4 Likes

They can brand it all like a “Re:reissue” you know like emails and the internet, that was pretty hip 20 years ago

I think emails have been replaced by NFTs

1 Like

Do they come in 180g form?

• Just what I always wanted
  • Ooooh! What a treat for the weekend
  • Seriously, Radiohead are not my cup of tea
  • Even I, a fan of popular Raduohead band, Radiohead, am now tired or Radiohead
  • OMG! The Blips
  • 2 albums for the price of 1, imo
  • Mackerel frittata oooh and add peas
  • I just want it to stop
  • Got any crisps
  • The amazing sounds of orgy
  • I’m old, leave me alone
  • Might buy an extra for bae

0 voters

Just made me laugh

6 Likes

Hope they don’t do what they did with OK Computer and put the interesting unreleased stuff on a tape that only comes with the super duper deluxe edition

4 Likes

Ftfy

6 Likes

Blips on a Betamax, imo

This is how Radiohead are celebrating the World Cup win.
Just so you know: R.E.M. were going to reform for an exclusive gig for DiSers with all you can eat pizza.
I hope yous are all pleased with yourselves!
:wink:

8 Likes

I already have the special booklet from the original Kid A run and Amnesiac in a book so not sure what else there is

2 Likes

Got all that AND the US cardboard Kid A, whacha gon do now, 1101010?

2 Likes

Exactly. What can they give us?

1 Like

Fresh acid tabs? I can’t speak fo everyone but I’m sure some people have run dry in the last 10 years. Maybe the extended version of everyone making sheep noises during Sardines

A full LP of every version of Morning Bell.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the Brunch version, imo

1 Like

The Brunch version is good but all the real Radiohead nerds know where the real deal is at:

download

3 Likes

A very productive period for a band that couldn’t produce an actual product. Obviously stupidly excited.

1 Like

I do not remember any acid tabs. Are you thinking of the squares in TKoL?

Anyway, I can get behind ‘special’ releases of the first three albums because none of those came out in special forms but with these later ones they all did so it feels less interesting. As stated in the OKC thread the price was what stopped me getting it, the feeling that only the massive boxset was worth the money and I’d already spent such a huge amount on releases and extra things in that period anyway…

I would certainly I guess take an interest in a 6 album boxset that basically gave me all their albums at the same level as In Rainbows/TKoL/AMSP but even then I’m sure the cost would just be prohibitive and I’d back down. Not sure I can imagine sticking on a 180g heavyweight 2-disc vinyl of Pablo Honey…ever!