Week 08 Fixtures (Sunday 01/11):

• Deadline: Noon
    A.Villa - Southampton
    Newcastle - Everton
    Man United - Arsenal
    Tottenham - Brighton
    Sampdoria - Genoa

Week 07 Review:

One of the week’s four unique goalscorers powered @aboynamedgoo closer to 29Mumsie’s top spot, paired with a triple score for El Clathico saw him pick up 37 points for the week, a new record for this season’s competition.

@Octobadger has collected the first hat-trick of the campaign, getting the Barcelona, Fulham, and Liverpool matches all bang-on, though Sadio Mane let him down, but he still picked up a handsome 24 points for second-best of the week. Top three unchanged but the lead has been slashed. @Zorb up into the Champions League spots after a healthy week.

Just four correct goalscorers this week, and all ended up being unique picks. Everyone scored points from the wagers (meaning those who missed the week pick up 5 points as the lowest score), courtesy of beautiful human being Diego Jota.

Was going to include the Women’s FA Cup Final this week but you’ve got the Genovese derby instead, just cos the Giro d’Italia finishes today and I’m feeling a little fruity.

The top 16 (excluding myself and Discobot) after this round will be drawn in the first round of the FPL Knockout Cup to take place in Week 09 (first round proper of the FA Cup). It’ll work exactly like normal with predictions, with the ties decided on head-to-head on wagers only.

Standings after Week 07:

Entries and shambles by reply below.
Spoiler or DM your goalscorer for the optional bonus game.
New players welcome, and will start on TWELVE points (cumulative lowest/week).
Amendments accepted up until the deadline of 12 pm, Sunday 1st November.

@discobot roll 10d6

Oh fuck off then Discobot XD

I was expecting a lower score, have you recorded el clasico as 1-2? Think it finished 1-3.

1 Like

Oh fuck did it? :joy: I wrote 1-2 down.

Took a while to get the first shambles! I’ll sort this all out after lunch :joy:

WHOOPS SORRY EVERYONE :rotating_light:

1 Like

A.Villa 1- 2 Southampton (2)
Newcastle 0- 1 Everton (4)
Man United 1 - 2 Arsenal (3)
Tottenham 3 - 1 Brighton (5)
Sampdoria 2 - 1 Genoa (1)

Son

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:
:jack_o_lantern: Will do mine on Hallowe’en, to maximise the chance of making spookily-accurate predictions :jack_o_lantern:
:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

AMENDED TABLE

1 Like

10 points deducted? Not happy.

@Octobadger we can’t be friends anymore

1 Like

+11 points to everyone who wasn’t a snitch

2 Likes

I was also going to go for a Palace 2-1 win, but never bet or predict Palace wins. I might need to get out that habit if you keep selecting Palace games

I’ll put them on the ban list.

No it’s fine, I’ll have to break my rule.

A.Villa 2-2 Southampton (2)
Newcastle 1-2 Everton (1)
Man United 2-2 Arsenal (3)
Tottenham 3-1 Brighton (4)
Sampdoria 1-1 Genoa (5)

Harry Kane

1 Like

A.Villa 2-1 Southampton (2)
Newcastle 2-2 Everton (4)
Man United 1-0 Arsenal (1)
Tottenham 2-1 Brighton (3)
Sampdoria 3-2 Genoa (5)